List of Classes
Portfolio Building course
Information on Fees
Dates of Terms
|Student Charter and Responsibilities|
|HSA Student Charter|
Students will be treated with respect and be valued as individuals, able
to work in a safe and motivating environment.
2. We will enable students to study to the best of their potential. We will reject any racism, sexism or bad treatment because of age, class, sexual orientation, physical or mental differences, we require students to do the same. We welcome diversity as a source of strength.
3. We will offer a wide range of courses and special half term and summer holiday programs.
4. We will provide potential students with a copy of the prospectus and advise them about which of our courses would best meet their objectives.
5. We will tell students the cost of courses. All courses are offered to students at the lowest possible costs.
6. There is a complaints procedure: please contact the school secretary.
HSA Student Responsibilities
Your tutor will ask you to tidy up just before the end of class. Please
ensure that the studio is left clean and tidy for the next class.
|Home | The School | Classes List | Courses: Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat | HSA Diploma | Portfolio Building course | Children's Classes | Dates | Facilities | Staff | Map | Links|
|© The Hampstead School of Art 2012 | Disclaimer | All information correct at time of publication|